Thank you for checking out my Pinterest Management Services.
Are you at a loss with what you’re doing on Pinterest?
Are you a new business owner who wants to set up and increase your online presence through Pinterest? Are you wondering if you even need a Pinterest account?
Or have you been on the Pinterest for a while, but you haven’t seen great results?
Or are you a seasoned blogger who LOVE blogging, but HATE spending hours to create graphics for your posts or scheduling out your pins? As a busy entrepreneur, you just simply don’t have time to do it all.
I get it.
First of all, let’s see some of the reasons why Pinterest is good for your business.
Why You Need To Be on Pinterest
If you’re a blogger or a small business owner and you’re not on Pinterest nowadays, you are missing out!
Here are some good reasons on why you need to have a growing Pinterest presence:
- There are more than 250 million of active Pinterest users per month.
- 50% of Pinterest users come from the US.
- 40% of users have over $100K in household income.
- Unlike other social media users, they are ready to make purchases. They use Pinterest as they plan purchases and find ideas to help them live a better life.
- Business account set-up gives you the analytics to understand your audience better, so you can have a consistent marketing effort and adjust your strategies based on the data.
Why Hire A Pinterest VA/ Manager
As a busy blogger or business owner, you have plenty to take care of. Let me help you free up precious time with my Pinterest services so you can focus on other revenue-generating tasks. Here are some benefits of hiring a Pinterest VA/ Manager
- Mastering another marketing platform can be a HUGE challenge. Pinterest algorithm changes all the time, and we are always keeping up-to-date with the changes.
- Consistent marketing efforts. Pinterest rewards consistency on the platform. We know how to fine tune that consistent efforts so you look good in Pinterest’s eyes.
- Utilize our creative skills in designing eye-catching Pinterest worthy graphics.
- Unlike other virtual assistants who dabble on different platforms, we focus our efforts on mastering Pinterest so we become highly skilled on this specific platform.
What I can do
Pinterest services that I can do for you will depend on where you are on your Pinterest journey and what your goals are on Pinterest.
If you are a complete beginner on the platform, we can start by setting up your Pinterest and Tailwind accounts. These Pinterest services will get your account up and running. Tailwind is a Pinterest-approved pin scheduler that saves time and make you look like a pro pinner.
Next, you’re going to need some Pinterest-worthy pins to bring traffic back to your site. I can help you out with these Pin Design Packages.
You can also grab one of these monthly service packages:
Or you can pick and choose A La Carte services to build a custom package for you.
Still hesitant in hiring me to help you grow your Pinterest?
Here’s another set of analytics that shows the growth of a new Pinterest account in one month.
And another click-through analytics from a new blog.