** This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through them, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you. Read Disclaimers for further details. **
Interested in getting paid to pin on Pinterest and overwhelmed where to begin?
Maybe you’re a virtual assistant who wants to niche down into Pinterest management. Maybe you’re a career changer looking for a new career path that will allow you to earn money from anywhere. Or maybe you’re a stay-at-home mom who is simply looking to generate additional income to help the family’s finances.
Whatever the case, you have the idea to become a Pinterest VA and you want to utilize your love of Pinterest as a new source of income. You’re wondering which course you should invest in to make sure you get your money’s worth.
Today I am gonna share with you the insider information of Become a Pinterest VA Today! course. This is the course that taught me how to start my new career as a Pinterest VA/Manager.
Why Become Pinterest VA TODAY! Course
If your goal is to learn Pinterest for your own personal use and have a low budget, you can check out Pinterest eBooks like Pinterest Ninja by Megan Johnson or Pinteresting Strategies by Carly Campbell. (I have purchased both books myself.)
But, if you’re serious about building a new career as a Pinterest VA, Become a Pinterest VA TODAY! is your BEST resources.
With this course, you’ll get the whole 9 yards of resources to
- learn your role as a Pinterest VA, what services to offer and how much to charge
- master the technical aspects of Pinterest: how to create an optimized account for success, how to design eye-catching pins, what the best pinning strategies are, how to automate pinning, etc.
- build a business: how to find, land and onboard clients and how to grow your PVA business
- have supports as you learn and grow as a Pinterest VARelated reading: What It takes To be a GREAT Pinterest VA?
What features of the course I love the most
1. They have training in videos, course notes and workbooks to suit all different learning styles.
For me, I learn best by reading and writing things down. I do appreciate all the learning formats available in the course.
2. You have LIFETIME access to the course.
This is the best feature of all.
First, you can work through the course at your own pace. If you’re a busy mom with toddlers to take care of and can only spare a few hours to go through the course, you can go at your own pace.
If you’re set on fire to earn money as soon as possible, you can work thorough the material at a faster pace.
There are many students who started gaining clients within the first month of joining the course.
Second, you never have to pay for any course upgrade. Pinterest is an ever-changing platform. What works 3 months ago might not work today. Kristin & Gina are keeping up-to-date with all the changes inside their communities and they upgrade the course to reflect those changes.
When you join the course, you’ll receive bonuses to equip you to be successful on your Pinterest VA journey:
- 8-week PVA Accelerator Companion Program ($299 Value)
- 60 Days of Tailwind for FREE ($30 value)
- Client Onboardinng Workbook ($99 value)
- Promoted Pins: Client Onboarding Workbook ($99 Value)
- Client Monthly Analytics Report and Templates ($99 value)
Still, not convinced if the course is worth your investment?
Check out some of these student success stories:
- “I just landed my first TWO Pinterest clients within the same week! And I’ve only been marketing for the past two weeks. I am beyond excited and extremely grateful for this opportunity! This could not have been done without Gina and Kristin’s help by creating Become a Pinterest VA TODAY!” ~Lindsey Martin
- “If you’re looking to start a new business (or add a new service offering) in just ONE DAY, then Become a Pinterest VA TODAY! is the course you must take! This course has everything needed to get started ASAP – it took me less than 30 minutes to take action! And I knew from the first video that I wanted to add Pinterest VA services to my business.” ~Erica Johnson
- “I just started pitching Pinterest services last week and already have TWO potential clients interested in learning more about my packages! Gina and Kristin’s course covered all of the main steps to getting a Pinterest business off the ground as quickly as possible, and in the right way!” ~Rebekah Hutchins
What do you think? Are you ready to embark on your new exciting journey as a Pinterest VA?
Open enrollment only happens 2 times a year in Spring and Fall. You’re in luck because right now Spring enrollment is open from April 7-10, 2020. If you miss this window, you’ll have to wait till next spring to be able to sign up again.
If you’re still hesitant, check out the FREE WORKSHOP on How To Become A Pinterest Virtual Assistant and Land Your First Client.
It’ll teach you on:
- How and where Pinterest VAs Work Online
- What services to offer and how much to charge
- How to land your first client
If this is really what you want to do, don’t miss it out!
Check out the course below.
Take a chance on YOURSELF. You have what it takes to create a new life where you can work from anywhere and be your own boss.
To your success!
Please share the love!